Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 5:58 PM

RE: Paranormal
9-7-2007 12:27:47 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #61

I see the screen like thing 24/7 so... Ive had to live with it really. Only started after my little collapse when my mum thought I was dead

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

9-7-2007 7:50:45 PM
Glenn

Quote  #62

i wish i had esp, but sadly being from a strongly catholic background (my family was part of the Spanish inquisition and the Indian massacres in Mexico) all supernaturality was wiped from my genetic line

Free-will: God's First Mistake

9-7-2007 10:47:40 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #63

Heh, Awwww trust me, being sensitive to stuff isn't always good.

Anyway, More ghost stories, There was a lady who lived in one of the houses at Port Arthur who tried to take a child from one of the tours. They know her as the lady in blue. It's said mostly that only the children can see her but she trails behind the tour group when they're in the same house and tries to cajole them away from their parents. One time she even picked a young girl up. Another time they where restoring one of the houses (Her house) and the Contractors decided to stay there the night and the Lady in blue nearly killed one of them.

Then there was the silent prison. When it was in use the Silent prison was just that, Silent. No one spoke, feet where muffled by cloth and the building itself was designed so that any small noises where absorbed by the walls. We could barely hear our guide while we where walking around in there and there where prisoners peeking around the frames of their cell doors at us. (By that point my mum was so scared she couldn't look up from the floor. I had no choice but to look because I was one of the lantern bearers.)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

9-7-2007 11:31:25 PM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #64

Freaky man! I wish I had some good ghost stories, but sadly the few I do know have managed to slip between the cracks of my memory and escaped.... *sighs* However if you do find them, please return them to me Big Smile

If all the wee laddies were little white rabbits, I'd be the pink one that teaches bad habits!

9-8-2007 1:11:41 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #65

Interesting story Arc, im gonna have to visit that place.

Hey Midg, hows your cousin? is he still recovering from all that spooky shit you told me about?

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

9-8-2007 8:12:13 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #66

Ansem the Defiler said:Sounds cool. i do have a creepy story to share though.

I got a call from one of my friends in Canada, she was messing around with a Quija board and the asked questions about her, and the board moved to Dark, and spelled NO GOD, shes an atheist too, so this kinda freaked her out, and when she went out of the room the board wouldnt work for anyone until she came back, the candle they had lit went out a couple of times ,and the room got cold.

Now Ansem why did it happened to her? To me it's because she a nonbeliever of God she can't expect good things happen to her especially with a OUija board.I mean if she don't know the outcomes th
Freaky eh?

Later
Ansem

Now Ansem why did it happened to her? To me it's because she's a nonbeliever of God she can't expect good things happen to her especially with a OUija board.I mean if she don't know the outcomes the of messing with the spirit world or astral whatever; plus not having faith it's obvious that that might happen to her. Smile

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

9-8-2007 11:00:40 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #67

Well, you see, im agnostic, so i dont know if it was on basis of her beliefs, but things happen. Somethings that people consider to be weird or downright spooky are unexplainable, to her if was really freaky, and her friend that was with them, was raised catholic, so he was freaking out over using a occult device. So really, i cant speak for any dead spirit that can read someone like a book, things happen.

Quija boards are kinda sketchy, its easy to pull the wool over someones eyes, but it can work, i personally havent gone into practicing any occult rituals although i've seen a few that spark interest.

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Page 4 of 4     « First   1 2 3 4  
Showing Threads 61 to 67 of 67

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938