Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 8:08 PM

Quizzes!!
7-4-2007 12:48:09 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #1

Classic New Romantic: You are the gothest of the Goth, your pale skin and raven hair fool mourners into thinking you are a living ghost as you slink around a graveyard with your sketch book. You are the epitome of the scene; you listen to the right music, wear beautifully tailored gowns and are intelligent enough to hold your own against normal people who accuse you of being Satanic. You have a tight circle of friends who you do everything with and they understand when you need time alone. You see beauty where others see dirt, you're creative flair will lead you down paths that only people can dream about. You seem unapproachable but that is just your icy exterior, there are times when you open up, most often when you've had more wine than usual! You wear your dark cape and gothic jewelled chokers with a regal air you were born with. Your motto is There is beauty in darkness

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Sadist

Take this quiz!

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

RE: Quizzes!!
7-4-2007 8:20:33 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #2

Satanic Evil: When you walk into a room all eyes are on you, you're the dark heart of the scene. You seem to have so much power about you people naturally gravitate toward you. You can't blame them though; your dramatic good looks attract women like moths to a flame. You're often found studying ancient books of rites than clubbing. Solitude is not a preference its a way of life, how else would you get time to think? You seem to be on a mission to the top, not letting anything get in your way. Which strikes people as selfish and cruel as they slowly get to know you, they don't realise that you dont give a damn about whom you hurt so long as you've inflicted so much pain they never interfere again. You wear your black leather trenchcoat and pointy boots tight and accent the rest of your body depending on your mood. Your motto is Mind your own damn business

thats the first quiz. makes sense about me eh?

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-4-2007 8:35:30 PM
CheeseDoodles

Quote  #3

Wicca - Fairy: You're sweet and caring but not in that motherly way. You're the aloof one of the scene, the Goth image is not exactly you but its close enough. You have that gentle beauty that makes people dream of you; perhaps its the sad look in your eye as you watch our Earth get raped. You are preoccupied with nature and higher understandings than superficial interests. This tends to lead people to believe that you are an airhead, but you understand that material possessions arent everything and arguing about it is completely a waste of time. You wear your long flowing skirts in black with coloured accents like a sprite. Your motto is Worship the Goddess

Vain glory be my wicked guide...

7-4-2007 8:51:14 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #4

Your soul came from the Bowels of HELL! You're a demon preying on the mortals of Earth. BACK TO HELL WITH YOU!

Take this quiz!

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

7-4-2007 9:13:05 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #5

Your angry, you don't take shit from people and you are easily set off by the simplest of things, You were a victim as a child, or a demon, one of the two, and if you were a victim you decided never again would you let it happen, no longer would the pain go and and chose to be a fighter, a warrior

Take this quiz!

7-4-2007 9:42:12 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #6

You are the sadistic, psyhcotic, homicidal vampire. You are obsessed with blood, a compulsive drainer, and high on your own delirium. Sickening. Eyes: Dark blue/ruby red Hair: Black with red tips or red Clothes:Girl-red sleeveless turtleneck. Loose blue jeans. Red ballerina flats. Boy-black t-shirt with a red suit jacket. Blue jeans with red skulls. Red low cut converse.

Take this quiz!

7-7-2007 5:12:39 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #7

I got protector from the one you got sadist angel...
it knows me too well...

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

7-7-2007 5:20:41 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #8

and another...

You come from Heaven. You're the purest of pure, a saint. You're probably an angel sent directly from Heaven.

Take this quiz!

I think this thing is wrong...
Last edited by Cloud 777 on 7-7-2007 5:21 AM

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

7-7-2007 5:29:14 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #9

Im hooked now, heres one i took

You are the crazed, homicidal guardian angel. You protect by killing everything in your assigned misfits path. You attack using a large scythe. Your wings are white with red tips, fluffy and thin. You sadistic freak, go protect your freak! RATE AND REVIEW!

Take this quiz!

Last edited by Cloud 777 on 7-7-2007 8:25 AM

7-7-2007 12:34:47 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #10

Past lives one now

You were a wolf. Loyal to no end, you protected the ones you loved and refused to let anything bad happen to them. You broke free of the chains that bound you and swore to never again be caged.

Take this quiz!

7-14-2007 9:52:04 PM
Sephiroth

Quote  #11

Cloud 777 said:Past lives one now

You were a wolf. Loyal to no end, you protected the ones you loved and refused to let anything bad happen to them. You broke free of the chains that bound you and swore to never again be caged.

Take this quiz!

There are Wolves in our midst, I am also one

If, in your heart, I dissapear like all this snow, I want to bloom again within your heart. -Gackt

7-14-2007 11:17:12 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #12

nnoying Teeny: You piss a lot of people off with your idiotic questions and pretentious attitude. So you think you know it all? Do you know you are the laughing stock of the scene? When you enter a club everyone collectively groans, you think you're a Goth but you have'nt quite mastered the art of looking sexy, being nonchalant and acting reserved. You do it for the attention and because this is the scene you just happen to be into at the moment. Some teeny Goths grow out of it, but you sound like a complete jackass. You look best squished down the side of the road. Your motto is I wish I was better than you
Noooooo! thats very wrong I dont wish I was better than any1 that sounds conceited or envious, and yeah I'm not fully Goth I wear things that I feel comfy on ^0^

Don't judge others if you don't know them.

7-16-2007 1:43:39 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #13

2nd quiz!

7-16-2007 4:16:37 PM
SilverRose

Quote  #14

3rd quiz

You come from an Ancient Civilization. Egypt, China, Rome... a piece of all the greatest civilizations of their time can be found in you.

Cool me like it.

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 14 of 14

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524