Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 10:13 PM

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
7-22-2007 10:40:29 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #21

He's refering to the signatures i use on MSN, and my obsession with organized crime Andy, i got it from the song too, the song is awesome, god i love it!

I was gonna post the same thing but Andy-San beat me to it!

Now a really interesting qoute from Ansem.

Anything you see in me is in you. If you want to see a vicious killer, that's who you'll see, do you understand that? If you see me as your brother, that's what I'll be. It all depends on how much love you have. I am you, and when you can admit that, you will be free. I am just a mirror-Charles Manson

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-22-2007 2:15:57 PM
AndY

Quote  #22

pretty wise for a psychopath

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

7-22-2007 4:31:57 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #23

Indeed, he was a pretty wise fellah, insane, but has alot of awesome shit to say.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

7-23-2007 1:42:54 PM
AndY

Quote  #24

indoobidably

7-24-2007 12:28:56 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #25

Have you ever seen the coyote in the desert? Watching, tuned in, completely aware. Christ on the cross, the coyote in the desert -- it’s the same thing, man. The coyote is beautiful. He moves through the desert delicately, aware of everything, looking around. He hears every sound, smells every smell, sees everything that moves. He’s in a state of total paranoia, and total paranoia is total awareness. -Charles Manson

Exactly how i feel, Wow....Far Out.

Later
Ansem

7-24-2007 1:32:34 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #26

To Fear Death is to Live Scared

My new msn quote

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

7-26-2007 11:05:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #27

What's it like?! What am I supposed to say to that? It was cool, there was bitches. Okay they was bitches but a lot of them had, ya know, they was covered up in them curtains and stuff they be wearing. BUT, I digress. It was war. It was war, basically. War, you know what that's like? Motherfuckers be like shooting (imitating a machine gun). Bombs blowing up. And ya know, the shit scared me. It scared the shit outta me. Matter o' fact, I shit on myself over a dozen times. And ran out of toilet paper after the second time. So you know what that meant, right? I had to use the thumb, man, it was kinda nasty. But ya know, the good thing about it was they stopped taking me out on patrol cause my name became Stink Bomb, you know wha' I'm saying? They said I was giving away our position, because of the shit smell. That was fine with me, know wha' I'm saying? They wanted to leave me back? And I was like, Well fuck y'all. Y'all go ahead long, cause I don't need y'all anyway. I'm rich, bitch. (notices everyone is staring blankly at him) The fuck y'all looking at? -Wuncler 3, The Boondocks.

Later
Ansem

7-26-2007 2:31:33 PM
Muteki

Quote  #28

If you are planning to torture me I would rather take the fast way out. -Rika, right before stabbing herself in the neck multiple times.

No matter what Mion-chan does, she will always be my friend. -(forgot the dude's name), right before taking a nail through the joint on his hand.

I will be strong for (her big brother's name). I won't cry for him. I will endure this. (or something to that effect) -Satoko, while being repeatedly stabbed in the arm.

Hmmm... Do you guys want to watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni now? That is where all these come from.

Tails. He can create things that can fly into space, at the age of 8.

7-26-2007 5:45:23 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #29

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

My name is Inigo Montoya... You killed my father... Prepare to die.

I still miss my ex, but my aim is improving.

Crazy? Once I was crazy. They locked me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. All the mice will get me. Mice? I hate mice. They drive me crazy. Crazy? Once I was crazy. They locked....

These quotes courtesy of www.wtf.com

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

7-27-2007 12:31:21 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #30

It was revenge for Billy Batts, and a lot of other things. And there was nothing that we could do about it. Batts was a made man and Tommy wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the Italians. It was real greaseball shit. They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.-Henry Hill, Goodfellas.

Later
Ansem

7-27-2007 1:36:02 PM
Muteki

Quote  #31

You do NOT try to kidnap Oprah! -Huey, The Boondocks

Lord, guide my hand and make it strong, so that this whore may learn her place. Amen -A Pimp Named Slickback (did I spell that right?) -The Boondocks

7-28-2007 12:20:17 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #32

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities — the political, the religious, the educational authorities — who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing — forming in our minds — their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself. -Timothy Leary.

Totally mannnnnnnnnn. Yeah Muteki you spelled it right

Later
Ansem

7-28-2007 5:09:34 PM
AndY

Quote  #33

timothy leary is awesome

7-28-2007 6:43:49 PM
Muteki

Quote  #34

So, when we dig up the bodies in your basement are we going to be more shocked or disappointed by the number? -Dave, Code Monkeys

Heh, heh. Brian's the new Meg! -Chris
Yeah! Brian's the new me! -Meg
Shut up Meg. -Peter, If you don't know the show then I will slap you.

You know what they say mother, life is like a box of LIVE HAND GRENADES!!! -Stewie, see previous quote for show.

7-29-2007 6:09:19 AM
AndY

Quote  #35

is that from the simpsons XD

7-29-2007 8:58:55 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #36

Don't be stupid, everyone knows it's American Dad XD

7-29-2007 9:04:47 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #37

I've got a present for you and it's not a toaster... - Stewie

I haven't got gas woman! I'm in love! BRRRRRUUUUPPPP!
Oh, well, I guess it was both... - Stewie (again)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

7-29-2007 1:30:04 PM
Muteki

Quote  #38

*slaps Andy*

The president has been captured by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue him? -The intro story screen to Two Bad Dudes, which is a video game.

A rocket launcher that shoots CHAINSAWS!! -Johnny Extreme, X-Play

People who do that to children deserve to be [other word for neutered]. -My last year english teacher.

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT -Cortez, Timesplitters Future Perfect, right after telling the bad guy what to do.

*slaps Cloud*

7-29-2007 2:37:14 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #39

You can smile now, you can run your mouth, you can brag how you can beat me, but in the in, your never safe, never, you cant possibly concieve real fear, i can rip your world asunder, break down your sanity, haunt your dreams, i can be your friend, your enemy, your killer, anything you wanna label me as, in the end know i'll be there to watch you fall, and you'll know why i warned you. -Me, on a certain prick i worked with at my old job.

Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want, 'cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get. -Mr.Blonde

Later
Ansem

7-30-2007 1:03:07 PM
AndY

Quote  #40

w00t!-Me as i beat ultima weapon

Page 2 of 7     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Last »  
Showing Threads 21 to 40 of 135

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994