Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:01 AM

RE: Sayings, quotes etc.
11-13-2007 9:34:45 PM
Muteki

Quote  #81

Humans are the most 'evil' of all creatures on the planet. We are at the top of the food chain, but that is only because of numbers nowadays. We are nothing but inferior animals. We lack any functions on our bodies that would help us survive in the wild. Ha! Wild. Humans are still wild. Humans still act upon biological urges. When a human craves sex, they go after it. When a human doesn't like what is going on or feels intimidated it runs or fights. When a human makes any decision at all it is going almost entirely on instinct. Humans may claim to be 'evolved,' when really we go day by day doing what animals do. Jobs, currency, and laws are doing nothing but stopping people from fighting over food, territory, and mates. Heck, even look at the way most people choose their partners. It is based on physical appearance as well as the effects of the hormones our bodies release. That is the same with animals.... -Me.

(There is more but I decided to just stop there. I have had these type of thoughts many times. If I was in a situation in which if I thought the human race as a whole deserved to be wiped out then all I can say is sorry guys.)

Tails. He can create things that can fly into space, at the age of 8.

12-22-2007 10:16:01 PM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #82

You have a good point, and I agree with you wholeheartedly. To be honest, there's a few people who's heart I'd love to cut out personally Big Smile

On to my quote. I couldn't decide on one or the other, so I put both down.

God's a kid with an ant-farm, lady.- John Constantine

The only limits are those we place on ourselves- Me

If all the wee laddies were little white rabbits, I'd be the pink one that teaches bad habits!

12-27-2007 9:58:38 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #83

Your Pathetic, you think you've won, but you haven't you've only shown me how utterly pathetic you truly are. Try to break my spirit, try to insult me, make fun of me because i come from Amerika, or even bring up my wife's passing, it matters not. I hold all things, i hold your life in my hands. I held it, cradled it, knife upturned at the angle of death, while you think that your insults are deeply hurting the poor Amerikanyet, you yet to see my true self. Passive as i am now, you think that i'm weak, thats how many people view me, weak, powerless, unable to fight back, when in truth, im much more. I Am Pain, I Am Death, I Am Weak, I Am Invincible, I Am Sorrow, I'm the monster under the bed, The voice that manipulates all things, I am the suicidal thoughts that you ponder when you cry, I'm the destruction of your fragile eggshell mind. So sit back in your chair, laugh, poke fun, tease me, it matters not. You are nothing, i held that pathetic life of yours in my hands for 5 minutes, to know you'd be screaming your native tongue before you died over and over for forgiveness brings me much pleasure, to know your pathetic corpse would hang in the breeze swaying in the wind, that your whole world would come crashing around you, makes me smile. Know that i deny you death, that you still exist because of me, your pathetic, not worth staining my hands with blood, throw everything you have at me, everything, because in the end, im still smiling. The method to my madness.
-Ansem.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

12-27-2007 5:37:08 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #84

Playtime is over - Shadow the Hedgehog

To be forgotten is worse that death - Pretty sure it was on the FF9 title screen with Vivi's portrait

We all have a part to play in this world, I just don't know if mine is where I currently am. It's a lil game Fate likes to play called Let's fuck with this guys life. And we're all contestants so just sit back and take the good with the bad and watch how this game of ours called Life pans out. Cause it ain't a smooth ride, cause someone, somewhere is guarenteed to fuck your life up and make the game harder. Well I say 'Game on fucker!' - Me
Last edited by Cloud 777 on 12-27-2007 5:38 PM

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

12-28-2007 3:23:16 AM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #85

Arrive. Raise hell. Leave. -JKL

If all the wee laddies were little white rabbits, I'd be the pink one that teaches bad habits!

12-28-2007 11:41:02 AM
AndY

Quote  #86

to be forgot is worse than death was Freyas quote

how come i only got a problem when you in the hood?- Kanye West

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

12-28-2007 11:48:38 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #87

Let The Heavens Fall, and Hell Overflow-LCF

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

12-29-2007 12:28:58 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #88

My anger managment classes PISS ME OFF! - my newest t-shirt Tongue sticking out

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

1-5-2008 7:26:52 PM
Glenn

Quote  #89

east is least, west is best

high to low, look out below, low to high, look to the sky

Free-will: God's First Mistake

3-2-2008 3:14:35 AM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #90

When in doubt, cover YOUR ass.

3-2-2008 11:30:21 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #91

I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread. Then I realised it said 'thick cut' - T-shirt that I saw somewhere

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

3-2-2008 2:37:29 PM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #92

Suffering? You haven't seen anything yet. -Jigsaw

3-2-2008 9:25:37 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #93

Out Here We Is Stoned, Imaculant.-Jim Morrison

Later
Ansem

3-3-2008 8:25:03 AM
AndY

Quote  #94

i screw the taxman for 15 pence a year not for the money but on the principal that he is a complete arsehole. Mr Redpath (My Business Management Teacher)

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

3-8-2008 7:17:57 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #95

Is God Willing To Prevent Evil, But Unable?
The He Is Not Omnipotent.
Is He Able, But Not Willing?
Then He Is Not Benevolent.
Is He Both Able And Willing?
The Why Is There Evil?
Is He Neither Able Or Willing?
Then Why Call Him God?

Cross between a pic I saw on the internet and something I said in an RE lesson.

3-15-2008 7:42:25 PM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #96

Don't drink water...taste it. Then Jigsaw won't make you rip your face off!

3-28-2008 9:59:09 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #97

I see a red door, and i want it painted black-Rolling Stones

Later
Ansem

3-28-2008 10:16:23 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #98

I'll admit, i'm a bit of a bastard. A cold blooded, ruthless man of many faces. Sure i don't jump into a fight with a raised fist like any real man should, instead i work in the shadows. I pull people on puppet strings, creating a myriad string of sadistic and cunning performances with a flick of my wrist. You call me a cowardly killer, hiding behind a seat of power, call me out while your on the street, whatever you want, just know when your time comes, when your alone at night, or with the ones you love most, nothing is sacred. You'll realize the error of your ways one way or the other.-Me.

Later
Ansem

3-29-2008 2:05:33 AM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #99

Yes, I may look like a doormat to you, but this doormat has sharp fucking teeth.- Midg.

8-19-2008 5:42:17 PM
Zarkcus

Quote  #100

in the words of my parrot
Screw you cunt whatever

Page 5 of 7     « First   1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Last »  
Showing Threads 81 to 100 of 135

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493