Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 5:54 PM

Dirge of Cerberus Questions
5-18-2007 1:46:33 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #1

This post is for all the things that confuses people in Dirge of Cerberus<br>When Dr.Valentine(Vincents Father)had the accident with Chaos was Vincent alive at the time?<br>

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

RE: Dirge of Cerberus Questions
5-20-2007 7:18:42 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #2

Yup... Vincent was alive at the time, he would have been around the age of 25 at the time his father died.... and I think.... it might have been after the incident that he joined the turks... I'm not all that sure. A couple of years after at 27 he's grabbed by Hojo and experiented on to make him what he is now.

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

5-21-2007 10:54:28 AM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #3

then why did Lucretcia say he was born of the darkness?<br>or is that he was reborn by Chaos after being killed by hojo

5-22-2007 4:21:08 AM
Architect1

Quote  #4

Well... yeah. <br><br>If she was talking to him after she was turned then yeah, she would have been refering to Chaos. Tecnically, Vincent Died and wasn't resusitated so he could have been termed as reborn, or born from the darkness of Chaos.

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

5-22-2007 7:59:01 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #5

another question<br>why do they talk about Lucretcia as she was dead?

5-22-2007 11:11:53 PM
Architect1

Quote  #6

Huh? is that an 'As if she was dead?'

5-23-2007 10:52:06 AM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #7

yea as if she was dead

5-24-2007 4:32:46 AM
Architect1

Quote  #8

Well... isn't she? During the game span of DoC she is dead. The image of her in the crystal thingie is just that, an image. She died shortly after finishing the experiments on Vincent that brought him fully back to life.

5-24-2007 10:41:10 AM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #9

hmmmm i guess u never found Vincents ultimate weopon and last limit break.remember she was crying when in the crystal.In FF7 i dont want to ruin anything to clear somethings up when your submarine go to a lake there will be a little space where u can get off. getoff there go behind the waterfall.then return later like 30 min. later to get vincent final weopon and limit and itll clear somethings up for you
Last edited by Safer Sephiroth on 5-25-2007 9:06 AM

5-25-2007 9:51:08 AM
Architect1

Quote  #10

Okay... what kind of idiot would I be if I didn't know about the location of Death Penalty and Lucrecia in the Waterfall cave. Duh! She's still not real, just a reflection left behind due to exposure to Jenova cells via Sephiroth. Sure, she might have been crying or whatever but she's not real. I suppose the closest comparison to what she'd be is Semi-Unsent.

5-25-2007 11:09:27 AM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #11

did you forget lucretcia tried to kill herself but couldnt because of the Jenova cells and whatabout the voices
Last edited by Safer Sephiroth on 5-26-2007 11:29 AM

10-12-2007 6:53:57 PM
sweeneymaster33

Quote  #12

It's just like when Lucretia was talking through that one girl. Except in place of machines there was the Jenova cells making here memory into real life. So when she died, she could have been put into the same place where Hojo was, and her lifeforce was infused with Jenova cells, and somehow it ended up back into the planet, and the cave behind the waterfall was the place it came up through the planet. She could also have something to do with that spot, cause didn't she find the Chaos gene in an area like that. So the cave behind the waterfall could be where the Chaos gene was. So befor she died, she placed the DeathPenalty in there, see where this is coming around. And limit breaks are like a serge of emotions bursting out. So he could have learned it like that.

They said you were as pretty as a picture, I laughed and said, Yeah, lets hang it.

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 12 of 12

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938