Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
12-16-2017, 4:54 AM

Favorite Game...
8-24-2007 2:27:33 AM
bluedorkoo

Quote  #1

This has to be my favorite game for GBA, I play it non stop and I've beaten it, always finding something new to do or attempt to get.

I've yet to FULLY beat the game (by that I mean get all items, which I'd have to Link and Trade for, which I can't, no link cable), I've yet to Master half the classes, it's a lot of work...

One thing I haven't done yet either is beat ALL the quests, which brings me to a suggestion::

Someone doing a Walkthrough or Guide for all the Missions.

Such as:

Rank, Item(s) Needed, Type (Negotation/Dispatch/Engage), Days to beat, When available/How to trigger...Stuff like that...

I'd do it myself but it's a HUGE pain in the rear trying to get them on my own, which is why I suggest a guide...

Also - some Character guides would be awesome...

Such as how to level a character to achieve 'maximum' potential (like a guide on how to make Marche a super mage, cause my friends owned my Fighter/Ninja Marche, which was pathetic...)

Anyways...

Best game for GBA ever, I wish they'd come out with more Final Fantasy GBA games, but now that DS is out, good luck with that, eh?

It's better to be hated for who you are opposed to being liked for someone your not.

RE: Favorite Game...
3-1-2010 4:11:34 PM
lordpudding

Quote  #2

the fighter ninja is really good! does he have double sword, because that is the best in the game

the mission guide would be AMAZING because i am three missions away from 300 missions, and im having a bunch of trouble with my Mission (its a reserve mission, which i don't know what that means)

In addition,

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 2 of 2

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19348949