Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 8:07 PM

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (WILL Contain spoilers)
10-10-2007 4:39:14 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #1

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/index.html

(My source of SSBB info thanks to Muteki)

Well...
The unimaginable has happened.
Sonic the Hedgehog has been announced for the game.

I can't wait to go online and play as him (Muteki: If you're reading this, I look forward to assimilating you)

So, if anyone finds any rumours, news or just want to talk about characters you think may be added in (any possible) future Smash Bros. games, then go ahead

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (WILL Contain spoilers)
10-13-2007 12:49:48 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #2

Well, it wont be released until after the X-mas holidays, around Febuary.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

10-16-2007 11:05:53 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #3

....why is zelda's hair brown?
shes always been blonde

11-9-2007 6:15:50 PM
Oblivion

Quote  #4

Ansem the Defiler said:Well, it wont be released until after the X-mas holidays, around Febuary.

Actually it's coming out on December 3. Or at least that's what Game Informer said.

But I can't wait till I can play as Pit! He looks awesome.

11-10-2007 5:25:23 PM
Muteki

Quote  #5

Actually the release date was pushed back to Feb. 10. The purpose was so that Galaxy and Brawl wouldn't compete for sales. Nintendo was smart about that.

I can't wait for this game to come out. I already have plans for stages to make in the stage creator. I also can't wait for Subspace Emissaries. (Adventure Mode) If it has online co-op we are definitly playing it Cloud!

Tails. He can create things that can fly into space, at the age of 8.

11-10-2007 5:42:15 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #6

The only tricky part is working through the time difference lol.
Or finding a time where we're both online.
But hey, I've checked with mog and upon Brawl's release a new section should be coming up for CK (Clan Kupo) so that we can have a nice lil clan for smashing people, and don't have to set up a site (Which I would likely fuck up with...)
As soon as I get it, I'm completing Subspace, then going online after I unlock Ike (My fave character so far.) Then posting my friend code on KN under the topic.

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

11-11-2007 9:42:48 AM
Muteki

Quote  #7

I'm not going online until I fully complete Subspace Emissaries. >.>

The time difference won't be that hard to overcome, as I will be playing 25/7. I will only stop for food and the bathroom. And *maybe* for school. No guarantees though.

Character-wise, it has gotten to the point where I have no idea who I will main. I wanna try them all. >.<

11-11-2007 9:51:53 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #8

I wanna play mainly as:
Link
Ike
Sonic

So you're likely to see me with one of them (Or any other sonic characters that MIGHT be introduced, or anyone else with swords)

11-12-2007 12:09:41 AM
Muteki

Quote  #9

For me there is Pit, Pkmn Trainer, Sonic, Diddy Kong, and Snake. And those are just the newcomers I want to try out.

Expect me to have 526,995,353,112,248 stages built by the end of the day after I beat Subspace Emmisaries. I alresdy have some ideas for stages. Although I have one idea in particular that I like that uses the color scheme function.

Have you seen any E for All videos? Just watch some and you will realize just how awsome this game is going to be. Cloud just look at the three most recent videos (they should be the most recent) I added as favorites on youtube.

>.> 2 more hours till the site updates.

Smash balls are cool btw. Instead of just sitting there as an item they float around rather randomly and you need to attack them to get their power. Whoever breaks it open gets its power. And boy what a power it is.

Seriously, this game has me more excited than any other game in history ever has. The only thing that could make me more excited would be me winning the lottery.

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 9 of 9

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524