Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-24-2017, 6:07 PM

Top 5 most disturbed char.
11-7-2007 9:49:58 PM
Safer Sephiroth

Quote  #1

Whats the top 5 most disturbed/psychotic or mentally unstable videogame char.
heres mine
#5=Cloud(FF7) His repeated mental breakdowns wins him #5

#4=Sephiroth(FF7) His huge ego and disregard for life earns him #4

#3=Kratos (God of War) Sacrifising people to get ahead,burning sum1 alive to go through a trap, Crazy nightmares he deserves #3

#2=Albel the wicked (SOTTEOT) Losing an arm and living hatred blaming all other for his weakness and his need to kill drops him in #2

#1=Albedo (Xenosaga series) this guy makes the rest of the list look like therapist with a degree in sanity. Someone who can rip his own arms off and without hesitating blowing his own head clean off and breaking bones in his body for amusements he hands down win the most mentally disturbed character EVER!!!!

Its hard being hated and discriminated against

RE: Top 5 most disturbed char.
11-8-2007 2:07:10 AM
admin

Quote  #2

the character ID, xenogears

if you've played it, you know what i mean, otherwise i'd rather not ruin anything (^0^)
Last edited by admin on 11-8-2007 2:07 AM

11-8-2007 7:23:33 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #3

I'm guessing Safer never played Call of Chthulu or his number one would probably be different.

Jack Walters is the main character of Call of Chthulu - Dark Corners of the Earth and by the end of the game I played, (Well, Zarkcus played, I just gave directions on occasion) He was Clinicly insane! You start out perfectly normal but as the game goes on he's exposed to all these shit scary bits and peices with dead bodies, cultists, funky sea creatures and this really whooping big fat chick called hydra that Jack really hates. And by the end of the game he's ready to hang himself....(And does)

But it's so much fun making him insane though! I mean, he talks to himself and freaks out at the sight of mushy corpses and people tourture him and by the end he's completely addicted to morphine because it keeps him calm... Nihihihihihihihihihihi...... I loved that game.... Hihihihihihiihihihi...... Tongue sticking out

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

11-8-2007 7:27:41 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #4

Jack Walters (call of cthulhu) This guy spends the entire game on the verge of massive sanity failure which can actually happen, and if things get way to crazy he'll start talking to himself, his vision will go blurry and he'll even shoot himself in the head
and he carries around an unlimited supply of morphine which you can use to calm him down to prevent suicidal tendancies

11-8-2007 7:32:21 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #5

hehe we wrote that at practically the same time Big Smile

11-8-2007 10:06:36 PM
Glenn

Quote  #6

i think the hero from diablo one when he's in diablo two i mean he has satan in his head
Last edited by Glenn on 11-8-2007 10:07 PM

Free-will: God's First Mistake

11-10-2007 4:45:47 PM
AndY

Quote  #7

max payne...poor guy he talks only in metaphors similies and hyperbole
Last edited by AndY on 11-10-2007 4:46 PM

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

11-10-2007 5:14:21 PM
Muteki

Quote  #8

Kefka. Poisons and kills and entire castle, including his own POWs that were being held inside. He obtains the powers of a god and uses it to literally break the world.

Heheheheheh...... My favorite anime is based on a game and let's just say that (all) the characters have issues. It's called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, or When They Cry in english.

Pac-Man. All he does is pop pills and occassionally eats food.

So I only got three, although one of them is kinda many characters wrapped into one.

Tails. He can create things that can fly into space, at the age of 8.

11-11-2007 2:39:32 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #9

yeah kefka's pretty sick in the head

Dr Robotnik's kinda messed up
he tortures little animals and turns them into robots
what the fuck is with that???

And Ash from pokemon
he beats up wild kritters and shoves them into little balls
where they can spend the rest of their life on a computer
or be forced to fight other enslaved creatures
thats pretty sick if you ask me

lol

And theres Hunter Borgia from predator concrete jungle
He captures the predators and puts them in this research/experimental/torture facillity where they tend to die or become slave cyborgs
and then he trys to turn himself into a predator
and we didnt even mention the nest of aliens he keeps locked up with his mother

then theres that little bitch Elma from FEAR
man i hate that little bitch

ill come up with more later

11-21-2007 12:11:12 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #10

5.Sephiroth (FF7): Well, its pretty much said, that Seph is a nutjob, seeing as his real form is in the northern crater the whole time, and that he fucks with Clouds head, needless to say, a few therapy sessions wouldnt be bad for this one.

4.Kuja(FF9): Crazy, wants to kill everyone off because he's gonna die, and he has a thong.......very disturbing.

3.Pyramid Head:......its a big monster that rapes other monsters, RAEP TIEM!

2.Max Payne:Well, self explanatory, anyone who is that hopped up on meds and has twisted dialogue is nuts.

1.Arthas (Warcraft): Seeing as he purged an entire town, took all his followers to Northrend to chase a derranged Drealord, and then had his soul sold to the Lich King and bring his fathers kingdom down into one giant necropolis,he's pretty disturbing.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

12-22-2007 10:08:11 PM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #11

Hmmm, I've got a few of my own disturbed charries, though I don't think I've got five...

#5 Sheogorath from The Shivering Isles (Oblivion) Pretty much self explanatory if you've played the expansion >Big Smile

#4 Pyramid Head: Well, Ansem summed it up pretty well

#3 Beliar from Painkiller: Overdose (Fav. game this year)

More to come when I can think of them

-Midg

If all the wee laddies were little white rabbits, I'd be the pink one that teaches bad habits!

8-12-2008 2:04:01 AM
sweeneymaster33

Quote  #12

yeah sheogorath was pretty fucked up......next time you play through again hit him a few time, its funny as hell what happens, id advise saving first.... but besides him id say Brahne fromm ff9 was pretty messed up too,till the end, Quina was a weird one too.....the game didnt even know if it was a he or she, always referred to it as s/he. and it married Vivi.......... very disturbing. Seifer is anothder, sure he was a badass, but he also had many mentle problems. and Seymour, holy cow.....killed his old man, wouldnt stay friggen dead, wanted to become sin to destroy spira to save it, i mean come on, hes a high class nut job.

They said you were as pretty as a picture, I laughed and said, Yeah, lets hang it.

8-14-2008 11:33:35 PM
Zarkcus

Quote  #13

yeah seymours really fucked up
i didnt like what happens to sheogorath its really horrible
but the clown thing was funny
and quina and vivi dont have to get married if you talk to the twins first eiko shows up and everyones like THEIF and you can sneak out during the mayhem

8-15-2008 11:32:35 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #14

Yeah, the Shegorrath guy was Ahab when i first heard of him, hell the whole of Shivering Isles is off its rocker.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 14 of 14

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938