Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 6:57 PM

RE: Unconventional Conventions
7-3-2008 7:26:17 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #21

Of course it was! It's not every day that you find out the Snake Cosplayer and the Naruto cosplayer really are gay!

*Giggles pervertedly*

I wanna make the Naruto cosplayer dress up as Raiden for the next con and make him kiss snake so I get a picture! (Why do all the cute guys have to be gay?)

Day 2 I spent just as much time making people hug me as I did glomping them. While we where waiting for the Cosplay competition we where freezing our asses off outside and I'd just go up to people, complain I was cold and they'd start hugging me. At one point I had like three guys all hugging me at the same time. (*giggles disturbingly and starts to daydream*)

Plus The Serial Jiraiya glompist struck again! All anyone could see was a black and gold blur racing across the stage and catching him in a flying tackle... ehehehehehe... Tongue sticking out

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

7-4-2008 3:48:57 PM
AndY

Quote  #22

i got glomped today...was really sore

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

7-4-2008 6:08:36 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #23

If it hurt they weren't doing it right!

Glomps are supposed to be a REALLY outgoing form of Affection, so they're not suposed to hurt so much as surprise. I should know, I can glomp a guy in Rollerblades and still not knock him or myself over. Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

7-6-2008 4:51:20 PM
AndY

Quote  #24

yeah the person was wasted

i was wearing a t-shirt with sargent johnson from halo on it

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

Page 2 of 2     « First   1 2  
Showing Threads 21 to 24 of 24

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994