Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:00 AM

INJUSTICE!!!!
12-24-2007 5:22:51 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #1

Okay... you're prolly all wondering why I'm pissy now, and in the middle of my holiday no less... well, it's been confirmed.

Devil May Cry 4 will not be made on Playstation 2.

It's like WHAT THE FUCK?!?

They're trying to push people into buying X-Box 360's and Playstation 3's they're that desperate to sell them. I mean I've bee waiting for this game for months and AAAARRRGRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Heads are gonna roll I tell you, heads are gonna roll. Like they just cut off the biggest Dante fangirl in Australia! I mean, sure, Dante's only got a minor role in this one but still! The main character is his freaking CLONE! Nero looks just like him!

I suppose it doesn't help that I'm cut off from venting on Kobolds... heck, I'd like to be beating up something in final fantasy but ughhhhhh.... I'm in hell I tell you, reletive hell. With T.V. hoggers and weird old ladys who don't stop talking about sex and ten year old brats who are trying to outdo you for nerd factor...

.....that and my little sister is drunk..... dude, not cool.

EEK!

I think she's trying to do something to the cat.......

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: INJUSTICE!!!!
12-24-2007 3:35:21 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #2

fuck, that sucks, seems Sony has turned a bit facist for all of us, ugh, its a giant fucking paper weight for fuck sakes.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

1-30-2008 7:14:58 AM
Architect1

Quote  #3

I got to play the demo for Devil may Cry 4 today... it totally ROCKS!!!

Seriously, I'm going to get an Xbox 360 just so I can play it now. It's like, I walked into the game store I made some friends in and they totally like handed me a bunch of memorabilia that you'd have to buy something to get. Heh, I think they remember the tantrum I threw while I was there last. (I love my friends Big Smile )

Now I have a nero poster to hang on my wall beside the Dante poster to drool at..... Initsocute! SSQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

8-12-2008 1:10:40 AM
sweeneymaster33

Quote  #4

as soon as i get the cash im byin it for the ps3, dont want to get in ANOTHER arguement about whats better, ps3 or 360, so Arch, and anyone else, i'm not dissen or respectin the 360 at all, i'm just a sony fan, and always will be.

They said you were as pretty as a picture, I laughed and said, Yeah, lets hang it.

8-12-2008 11:25:34 PM
Architect1

Quote  #5

Hmmmmm, I wouldn't worry about it. My opinion swung back to the PS3 when Metal gear Solid 4 was released. I'm a seriously major fan, so it won in the end....

Considering all the fuss I put up I'm kinda surprised that I did, but Hey, who wouldn't convert for Metal Gear?

Big Smile

P.S: I still don't like you Mad
Last edited by Architect1 on 8-12-2008 11:26 PM

9-1-2008 10:15:26 AM
sweeneymaster33

Quote  #6

well, I'm sorry you don't like me. I have my moments where i can be a dick, but hey who doesn't, unfortunatly with me its hereditary.

They said you were as pretty as a picture, I laughed and said, Yeah, lets hang it.

9-1-2008 5:10:07 PM
Architect1

Quote  #7

And I have an Ego the size of King Kong! (Just ask Zark)

Tongue sticking out

9-2-2008 1:07:05 PM
sweeneymaster33

Quote  #8

No, I can tell by your reaction to what I said that started this whole hate fest.

9-3-2008 6:49:15 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #9

holy crap arc the forums got not enough peopple as it is
stop trying to scare everyone off
and no no hatefest

9-3-2008 5:23:21 PM
Architect1

Quote  #10

Ummmmm.... Zark.....I think the hatefest was winding down.

And I've only ever gone super psycho on this tool...

And I used to get pretty nasty with Yuffie when she was once on this forum... but she never got the hint and left...

Tongue sticking out

9-4-2008 5:38:09 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #11

the hatefest remark wasnt to you and if yuffie never got the hint where is she?

9-4-2008 6:58:42 AM
AndY

Quote  #12

she has a point be cool

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

9-4-2008 5:24:30 PM
Architect1

Quote  #13

Confused

Then why didn't you say so?

Tongue sticking out

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 13 of 13

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524