Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:08 AM

Around the World!
3-24-2008 5:22:25 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #1

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Well, it's offical! Me and Zark are finally planing our trip around the world! We plan to set off around April next year but we're already buzzing like mad about it. Big Smile

So, any ideas on where to visit? Better yet.... anyone willing to put up with us if we show up on your doorstep? LMAO!

Anyway, the most definite stops on our list:

Tokyo, Japan
Russia
Rome, Italy
Ampsterdam, Holland
London, England
Scottland
Ireland
Ukrane
Germany
and Hong Kong

Zark wants to got to Thailand and we're still debating whether or not it might stretch as far as the USA. Tongue sticking out

We're totally planning on taking a garden gnome... (or a teddy bear, they're lighter) and taking the 'wish you where here' shots from around the world. Heh, and maybe if we get that far we could start tracking down Kuponut members as well!

But then again.....

Big Smile

Waaaaaahhhhhh this is gonna be sooooo cool!

Soooooo, any more suggestions on where we could go? Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: Around the World!
3-24-2008 9:15:39 AM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #2

Hmmm... I'm going to suggest Australia... It seems like it'd be a good place to go. Lots of beaches, and.. Well, the Aussie's are just awesome that way! :P

If all the wee laddies were little white rabbits, I'd be the pink one that teaches bad habits!

3-24-2008 10:30:09 AM
Architect1

Quote  #3

*Arc is struck speechless* EEK!

DUDE! WE LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND I'M AN AUSSIE BORN AND BRED!!!!!

(How many times have we said that?)

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

3-25-2008 11:32:46 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #4

Lol. Even I knew that...and I sometimes have trouble telling the males from females on some forums! XD

Anyways, you can find me in Ireland. Let me know how long you'll be around and I'll plan a sightseeing trip accordingly. Big Smile

You know what you could do? Visit every regular Kuponutter......(sniggers)....anyway, as I was saying...visit all of us and take a photo with us to post on the forum. We'll make a progress thread to keep everyone updated.

Its something either Dave Gorman or Danny Wallace would do! Big Smile
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 3-25-2008 11:45 AM

3-25-2008 12:41:46 PM
AndY

Quote  #5

i could meet you in edinburgh

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

3-25-2008 2:53:32 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #6

I'd have trouble getting to London OR Edinburgh, but if you head north to meet AndY, then drop by in Bolton and I'll grab Poplion if he isn't at his dad's house and then you can meet the minor annoyance of Kuponut, and the MAJOR AS HELL annoyance of me.
Also, Keep us posted on how things are going with the planning
Last edited by Cloud 777 on 3-25-2008 2:53 PM

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

3-26-2008 10:31:22 PM
Glenn

Quote  #7

well i live in the U.S. so if you want to stop by but sadly there is not much in Ohio so but i could drive to either columbus or cincinatti and i could show you around the typical amercian big city and i can show you the fine cuisine (sarcasm)

Free-will: God's First Mistake

3-26-2008 10:55:31 PM
Architect1

Quote  #8

Glenn said:well i live in the U.S. so if you want to stop by but sadly there is not much in Ohio so but i could drive to either columbus or cincinatti and i could show you around the typical amercian big city and i can show you the fine cuisine (sarcasm)

America's Idea of Cusine would probably kill me..... EEK!

Anyway guys! I had the MOST BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!

Instead of taking a garden gnome and taking the 'wish you where here' shots WE COULD MAKE A KUPONUT MASCOT!!! We could get a Cactuar and take pictures of it around the world with everyone instead! Heck even my moogle would work. (I could even make it a little nut Big Smile ) Then we can post the pictures up here like a Kuponut hall of fame. The most annoying regulars to grace the site sorta deal, Nihihihihihi. Big Smile

That'd be a good way to get the word out about Kuponut! (I get the most wonderfully dangerous Idea's when I'm bored, nihihihihihihihi)

3-27-2008 11:35:04 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #9

Sounds fun as long as I'm not being pinned to the floor when the photo is taken. I WANT SOME DIGNITY!
But you're welcome to attack poplion.

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

3-27-2008 12:28:19 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #10

Sounds lovely, terror and hubris around the globe, well, i live in Missisippi, if anything i can call you i buy phone cards all the time, either way, be sure to take plenty of pictures.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

3-29-2008 1:32:20 AM
Glenn

Quote  #11

yes pics are good if you do go any where in the us go to the grand canyon or something cool like that

3-29-2008 1:51:22 AM
Crazed Hamster

Quote  #12

*stares* Sorry 'bout that. Obviously I haven't been on the boards often enough to figure that out for my boneheaded self :P

If all the wee laddies were little white rabbits, I'd be the pink one that teaches bad habits!

3-31-2008 7:38:33 PM
Glenn

Quote  #13

it's alright your forgiven... this time

4-1-2008 9:52:53 PM
Architect1

Quote  #14

hmmmmm, yes..... this time Tongue sticking out

5-4-2008 4:49:09 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #15

So, any new developments on this Kuponut world tour? Lol

5-4-2008 10:19:55 PM
Architect1

Quote  #16

Well we're actually starting to calm down and think about logistics.... well..... I know I am, Zarkcus is starting to obsess over finding the world's most Perfect Slinky Rolls Eyes .

In her books the Quest for the Kuponuts has been downgraded to a sidequest.

Honestly, I've been thinking long and hard about how much money this is gonna cost and how long it's going to take. Confused Going around the world like this is gonna cost a pretty penny no matter how cheep we keep it, and Food.... food's gonna be a big thing too.

The Pocky Expenses in Japan alone will be catastrophic to our budget. EEK!

The estimate for travel costs is about $10,000 Australian. That's about a third of my yearly pay before half of it gets gobbled by that evil bastard of a tax man.

We're thinking about just restricting the trip to Europe with a stopover somewhere in Asia on the way there and back. (Honestly, I still wanna do the whole world but face it, we don't have the cash to do it.)

So looks like we won't be hunting all the Kuponuts, but we can still take the wish you where here photo's with the moogle. Tongue sticking out

On the other hand, Zark has plenty of reletives in America we could bunk with..... but they don't go everywhere. (You guys wanna put us up for a few days?) Other than that America may have to wait until the next time, after we've saved up the cash to do it. Frown

5-22-2008 11:20:09 PM
Glenn

Quote  #17

bummer america is pretty much all i know too D:

5-23-2008 7:03:42 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #18

If you are coming to Ireland then we have to visit Dublin Zoo! I haven't been there in years but it was awesome last time I was there and for first-timers like yourselves, its gonna be pretty special. Big Smile

I know the zoo is a pretty cliché tourist spot, but its still a must. Lol

5-25-2008 6:33:32 PM
Architect1

Quote  #19

Hey Aeris, I've just decided to leave the Ireland leg of the trip to you. Like I said, no one knows the place better than a local. (Just try not to make the whole thing too expensive, ne?) Tongue sticking out

5-25-2008 11:49:38 PM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #20

Well, give me a budget and a time frame and I'll see what I can do. Smile

At the moment I only have two places for suggestion (off the top of my head) and one place I definitely recommend is The Japanese Gardens. Its in Kildare though (one county across. I live in Wicklow...well technically Dublin) so I don't know how we'll swing it. I'll look into it though. Big Smile

Again, haven't been in years, but its so beautiful and for a tourist to come to Ireland and not visit there, would be a huge shame. I'll get us there though. One way or another.
Last edited by The Spirit of Aeris on 5-26-2008 12:30 AM

Page 1 of 3     1 2 3   Last »  
Showing Threads 1 to 20 of 52

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493