8-21-2008 3:38:01 PM
AndY

Quote  #41

fat european men in the scud...sounds shite

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

RE: Around the World!
8-21-2008 5:17:12 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #42

We have a nude beach just down the road from where I live. I live right on the borders of the family beach and the nudie beach so there's always someone walking around in the buff up there.... (Zark, don't say it... at least not yet Tongue sticking out )

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

8-22-2008 1:57:06 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #43

huh say what
what about the scary place i aint ment to mention

8-23-2008 7:51:46 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #44

Ansem the Defiler said:I plan on getting my passport soon, might do some traveling out of the states soon, theres someone i'd like to see.

I bet I know who it is, and if its who I think it is (her name begins with M), then me too.

9-7-2008 6:53:49 PM
Architect1

Quote  #45

You know what I was thinking.... instead of just jumping into the world tour... do you just wanna start making hops to places? I mean I haven't been overseas on my own before.

We should to a test run Zark, like I already know my way around Hong Kong, so if we go there we can spend a week practicing. Plus, it might actually be cheaper and we'd still get to see a bit of the world to start off with.

Doesn't hurt that it's semi familiar ground as well.

Then once we do that maybe we could save something up again and go somewhere else! (I'll even shout for the hotels!)

It's a goal that's probably a bit easier to meet in the short term.

Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

9-8-2008 4:59:28 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #46

At the moment im hoping to be able to get to japan in november for michaels wedding
but money trouble makes it quite unlikly

9-8-2008 5:58:34 PM
Architect1

Quote  #47

Ehhh, money.....

My potential stockpile of cash just took a total dive. They fired my nice boss yesterday (Monday) I mean that was low, really low. They said he'd been stepping on to many toes since he'd arrived and I think it's a feed of crap, they just wanted an excuse to get rid of them so my evil bitch of a bos could move up here and put her pet temp in his position...

Mad

9-9-2008 7:27:52 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #48

That blows Arc, i recommend Cyanide along with a spray bottle, but you have to mix it with a special chemical to make it a deathly mist of sorts. So yeah, BAM! no more bitchy boss.

Nude beach eh? Capital Idea, almost better than freeballing.

As for my trip to Canada, Matt. Her name doesn't start with a M, but she's close friends with your first guess.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

9-9-2008 10:16:09 AM
The Spirit of Aeris

Quote  #49

Nevermind then. *feels a bit sheepish*

Anyway, whatever you decide to do Arc and Zarc it'll be good. A test run may not be such a bad idea. Smile

1-11-2009 4:57:15 PM
Architect1

Quote  #50

Okay.

So a world trip is indefinitely on hold, but Damn! Hong Kong won’t be!

It’s official and it’s already booked that from the 1st of April me and Zark will be going to HK. We’re only gonna be there 4 days but it’s better than nothing and my parents are doing all the paying so now all I gotta do it is turn up with spending money.

WOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!

That means I won't have my parents breathing down my neck for buying as many gundams that will fit into my suitcase! Mind you, I think we might be given a shopping list when we go of all the things people want us to bring back for them but it's a small price to pay.... I guess....

I just want the gundams.... I want them so bad.....

Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......

Big Smile

3-7-2009 4:42:37 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #51

Sounds pretty interesting. Got any latest info to share with us perhaps?

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

3-26-2009 1:57:39 AM
Architect1

Quote  #52

Ehehehehehe well....

The night we get there we're getting picked up from our hotel by some friends who will already be in Hong Kong and go out for dinner at a revolving resturaunt.

Then the first full day we're going shopping starting with...

The Stanley Markets
The Ladies Markets
The Jade Markets
and then the Night Markets

and they gotta be in THAT order because If you go to the Jade markets to early in the day you're screwed because you get dogpiled by a horde of Bored shopkeepers who all wanna haggle with you at once.

Next day we are going tooooo..... HONG KONG DISNEYLAND!!

Zark saw that they'd finally built the It's a small world ride, and all but demanded to go on it. I told her, that if I get the song stuck in my head I was gonna haunt her with it for the rest of my life.... then I countered with the tea cups. Last time i was at Disneyland I ate so much caramel popcorn that I was puking the next day.... ahhh, fond memories....

Big Smile

Third Day we're going to be seeing the giant Budda on LanTao Island. There's a cable car up to the top of the mountain and there's a monestary up there that has these monk's that make some absolutely wicked Vegetarian food. I'm a big meat eater myself but even I liked the food it was that good.

Although Disney have made it into another of their own commercial failings by building a really fake looking village nearby that doesn't in anyway have the slightest bit of relevance to the budda.... except that they put a making of the budda tour/attraction thing in there somewhere like they where pretending that 'they' made it.....

and then the day after that we come home.... With lots of Gundams....

Big Smile

Page 3 of 3     « First   1 2 3  
Showing Threads 41 to 52 of 52

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19290938