Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-21-2017, 6:09 AM

Anyone Else Played It Yet?
4-1-2008 9:49:18 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #1

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!

I got a copy of Crisis Core yesterday and I've been playing non-stop since. It's like, I didn't work at all yesterday afternoon because I was the first person in the store at lunchtime to pick it up... Nihihihihihihihihihi.

SO, has anyone else got a copy yet? The friend I bumped into when I went to get my copy said that the hard mode is next to imposible.

but still........ IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!! Watching zack makes it very obvious how much of Cloud's behavior was influenced by Zack in FF7. (Doesn't hurt he's cute either Tongue sticking out )

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: Anyone Else Played It Yet?
4-5-2008 12:25:09 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #2

You're evil arc...
Britain doesn't get it for about 70 days yet *Crying in anguish*

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

4-7-2008 1:52:04 AM
Architect1

Quote  #3

Yes..... Yes I am Evil..... Evil and filled with Evil Goo....

Tongue sticking out ner ner! I have Crisis core and you don't!

Although there seems to be another Fangirl brewing in the back of my mind, The CloudXSephiroth fangirl is going psycho over the game but luckily no one has decided that Aeris (Or Aerith as they translated her name this time) needs to be torn apart yet. (Did you know that Zack gave her her pink bow?)

Big Smile I'm feeling evil, should I spoil some more.... hmmmmmm

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

4-7-2008 12:38:34 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #4

*Resisting the urge to obliterate Arc and steal her copy of Crisis Core. If it's not a PAL version, it will be burned!*

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

4-8-2008 8:59:11 PM
Architect1

Quote  #5

Well, PSP games are All regions, so they can be played on nearly any PSP in the world. Tongue sticking out

Ner Ner

4-9-2008 4:37:28 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #6

Pre-ordered my copy on Sunday. Only just remembered now though >.<
Still, CRISIS CORE! WOO! *Realises the outburst and falls silent, not wanting people to know that I'm a bit of a fanboy occasionally. Such as Final Fantasy, Zelda etc.*

4-9-2008 7:04:51 PM
Architect1

Quote  #7

....I reached Nibelhiem the other day....

I was so shocked I accidentally turned off my PSP. EEK!

and SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! Everyone! We have a fanboy! Hey Cloud.... you live somewhere in the region between Liverpool and Manchester don't you? Do you have a train station nearby? I started doing the proper research for our trip the other day. You and poplion could probably come see us in one of the towns with a train station if we pass through. Big Smile

Man I totally love trains. Tongue sticking out

4-10-2008 11:38:54 AM
Cloud 777

Quote  #8

Yeah, if I walked it'd take me a little while to get there but getting a lift, about 10 minutes. Picking poplion up... 20 minutes.

5-11-2008 11:42:56 PM
Architect1

Quote  #9

Well, I've nearly finished playing! Nibelheim is done and dusted and there was actually a bit afterward I still have to finish.... nehehehehehehehehehe....

So...... NOW has anyone got it? Cloud had it on order..... did he get it yet? Is the eerie silence on the boards due to an influx of gaming....... only time will tell...... *Snorts*

5-13-2008 6:34:51 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #10

There's a silence from me because of Exams. I also speak on behalf of Poplion (Though he's never on anyway) and Reaper (Though, he may find time).

First exam is in rougly 12 hours and 10 minutes as of posting.
WISH ME LUCK!

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 10 of 10

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19282493