Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 9:24 AM

World Of Warcraft (I'm bored, alright!)
5-12-2008 12:13:57 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #1

Okie dokie, so you don't need to go far to figure out where I am most weekends... that's it you guessed it I'm playing warcraft again.....

It's like duuuude!

My main hit level 60 like a week ago and not even a 24 hour bender put a dint in the exp bar! Heh, I don't drink that often I just play warcraft! ANyway yeah.... Auraion is lvl 60 and I finally figured out why everyone likes Alterac Valley so much, it's like the easiest battleground to get honor and all that in, you just run along behind your group and soak up all the scout honor points from their kills.... not that you should just mooch off em but hey, I'm a preist....

And oddly enough I still manage to come out in the top ten for inflicting damage nine out of ten rounds..... hmmmmm. Big Smile

Sooooo..... is anyone else here actually going to admit to playing or are me and Glenn the only full scale weirdo's round here?

But that reminds me!

WARLOCKS!

Ugggghhhh! Warlocks are just so..... ugghh! Do you know just how many times I've done the instance Dire Maul for the Warlock Epic Mount Quest? 53!!!! 53 TIMES!!!! What am I? A Warlock magnet? They always ask me! Whenever I'm on it's pretty much become a given that I'm going to have to run the damned quest before I can log off, I swear, I'm just too nice sometimes. But hey.... If I didn't run all the quests I wouldn't have such a strong pool of Level 70's to call on when I need the help. Big Smile

I keep running into the newbie players I took around Deadmines a whole lot as well and they're all like Hey! You're that person who took us round that time!

*Sigh*

Okay.... I've had to much time to think about this and now I'm ranting on pointlessly about nothing.....

God, I wish my job would pick up a little, I'm bored as all Fuck here!

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: World Of Warcraft (I'm bored, alright!)
7-25-2008 4:34:42 PM
Glenn

Quote  #2

didn't see this before i might roll a toon on your server i don't think i want to pay the 25 to xfer my main lvl 70 t6 equiv. ret pally

Free-will: God's First Mistake

7-26-2008 12:13:18 AM
Architect1

Quote  #3

lol, please do, it'll be fun to have someone else on there. Zark Usually plays with me as a human rouge called Theli but she hasn't been able to play lately so I've been playing her for her. My main just dinged 63 last night while I was messing around in outland, it's like woot! One step closer to a flying mount!

Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

8-7-2008 6:33:48 PM
Architect1

Quote  #4

By the way Glenn.... What server is your main on? I might start an Auraion there and you can help me level her up real Quick..... and then we can go raiding!

Big Smile
Last edited by Architect1 on 8-7-2008 6:34 PM

8-7-2008 7:39:43 PM
Zarkcus

Quote  #5

bitch better not be killing illidan again
or kael thas i dont care how much you want that pheonix
no

8-12-2008 11:29:23 PM
Architect1

Quote  #6

........Misery Guts

1-11-2009 5:25:26 PM
Architect1

Quote  #7

Ehhhh, it's been a while since anyone posted here.... or anywhere.....

My Main is 74. I've been slowly climbing ever since Wrath of the Lich King came out and I'm actually very determined to get my Explorer Title but I'm not inclined to wait until level 77 when I get my cold weather flying skill to do it. I've taken to making suicidal runs through Icecrown, but I never seem to get far enough to get the actual frozen throne zone to activate and reveal itself. It's just a pain in the ass with repair bills though.... *Sigh*

2-23-2009 7:26:40 AM
Architect1

Quote  #8

WOOOOOOTT! MOVE OVER DORA CAUSE AURAION THE EXPLORER JUST TOTALLY KICKS MORE ASS!!!

okie dokie, I hit 80! WOOT! and I've just reached Revered with the Rainspeaker Oracles in the Sholozar Basin so I'm actually gonna get a proto drake soon..... SCORE!

And if there's one thing we've all discovered since the beginning of Wrath of the Lich king it's that I am a total Acheivement Whore. I mean it too. I'll do nearly anything for an Acheivement and then I'll sabotage anyone else who looks like they'll get it before me. But, i have a really nice guild that actually helps me with some of the acheivements so I'm all like Happy happy joy joy. but I'm only about 2/5th's of the war to getting my Epic flyer still!

..... well at least the skill....

Big Smile

4-11-2009 4:05:25 AM
Architect1

Quote  #9

Well, existance as an 80 on my server has been.... interesting......

I recently decided that it would be fun to try out the other specs on my Priest... Who has been a pure Discipline Priest since day one of playing. I respeced to Holy and found that I don't actually like it all that much. Sure the healing spells can be more powerful, but dude, unless its a holy spell it suddenly starts to suck balls. I guess I'm just to used to playing Dicipline for now to really be able to use Holy Properly. Although I don't find it helps when There are more talents in a tallent tree than points to fill them. Put I guess that's what makes them individual to the user.

I'm not gonna try switching to shadow yet... mostly because I haven't really gotten into using Holy yet but I get the feeling I'll like it better. One of the reasons I've thought of Discipline as the best class was because it could heal and DPS (Damage per second) at the same time. Where as Holy seems more geared to healing as opposed to Attack. Shadow on the other hand is entirely DPS.

The ability Shadowform, alows the caster to step out of phase, reducing damage received by up to 30%.... (well I'm sure it's that, I may be wrong.) but the down side is that while you're in that form you can't use any sort of holy spell whatsoever. Which means there best be another healer somewhere in the group if you wanna use that tallent spec. I think there's a leach ability somewhere in there that alows the Shadow preist to heal themselves, but it's not suited for sharing with others.

From what I gather, Shadow priests are also reather Ideal for PVP. In PVP there often isn't enough time to be healing eachother. let alone yourself. If you look into Any warcraft Battleground its always been a case of the one with the best DPS wins. People are a lot more unpredictable than a computer generated encounter. They've got wicked little brains running the toons on screens and the tendancy to rub things in.

Since you can resurect with full health and no penaltys in the graveyards it's usually a case of kick em down and gettem when they respawn. Just as long as a Shadow Priest isn't outnumbered any more than 3 to 1 they usually tend to lay a smackdown on their opponents pretty quickly.

Anyone remember what my original point was?

I seem to have forgotten....

Oh well I can always rant on again later.

ehehehehehehe.

Big Smile

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 9 of 9

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994