Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:41 PM

A new rumor for you.....
7-3-2008 8:06:05 AM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #1

EEK! EEK!

Well.... guess what....

(Voice - You're mad and I'm not?)

NO! I mean I just found out that there's been some rumors about someone making a MGS1 MOVIE!!!!! They're saying it was supposed to come out in 2009 and with the recent release of the Novelisation of the first game and MGS4 it's posible that they could be building up to something like this.

Although there's no sign of any confirmed appearances, actors, plot or even who's producing the thing....

(Voice - You just can't wait for something else to project all your Raiden x Snake fanfiction on can't you.)

.....no..... no I can't.

Tongue sticking out

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

RE: A new rumor for you.....
7-6-2008 4:58:57 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #2

There's a site that monitoring the progress of the MGS movie to check it out click here

12-12-2008 9:08:10 AM
Architect1

Quote  #3

You know what?! I got another one!

They're making an Avatar th last Airbender live action movie as well, and according to a friend of mine all the main characters are played by white people. That kinda pissed her off since everyone knows that the population of the Avatar universe is mostly asian.

Tongue sticking out

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

12-12-2008 11:48:15 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #4

Yeah, i heard M. Night, the guy who did The Happening and all those other movies with twist endings is doing the Avatar movie.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

12-14-2008 11:34:26 PM
Architect1

Quote  #5

You know what, I'd just finished watching the Happening when you got on MSN and activated the webcam.

Big Smile

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 5 of 5

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524