Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-23-2017, 9:03 AM

Soul Calibur IV
7-31-2008 5:07:16 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #1

Ok, got it today and so far I think it's surpassing 2 and 3 in every way. The online play takes some adapting between waiting and spectating (though I never played fighting games with more than 1 other person at a time. Not many of my friends are gamers).
Anyone else got the 360 version?

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

RE: Soul Calibur IV
8-14-2008 5:51:48 PM
AndY

Quote  #2

not yet but it looks really good so i may invest

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

8-15-2008 11:32:01 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #3

I've played it, it has it's pros and cons to it.

The plus side is the character creation mode, its so well detailed this time around, i made a dark knight type of guy, with massive evil armor. The gameplay is cool, breaking armor is awesome.

Downsides to it is that most of the new shit has to be unlocked online, and that some aspects seem taken from Mortal Kombat (finishing blows) and Vader...although cool and all, just doesnt fit, also the Apprentice=Bitch Tits.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

8-16-2008 7:34:17 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #4

*Laughs at Ansem's phrasing of bitch tits*
Anyway.
On the 360 version there's yoda... I really don't know why they chose this guy of all people to put in. He's small meaning you can barely attack him, which means online a lot of people just get cheap by using Yoda.
If they were going for a good/evil thing between the two consoles and merging in star wars, at least put in a full height guy. Like Luke or some one like that in the 360 to avoid cheapness. I'm all for mixing your characters up a little but for fuck's sake, HE'S A MIDGET WITH A LASER FOR A SWORD! Everyone know's they're the worst kinds of midgets.
</rant>

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 4 of 4

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19287524