Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-18-2017, 1:34 PM

Life Change
10-7-2008 10:27:46 AM
Glenn

Quote  #1

well i've pretty much fucked up everything at school my gps is hell, i have some debt built up on credit cards, thousands in school loans out, so i don't have the credit or the gps for loans/grants of any type so after this quarter plays out i think i'll either be joining the marines in the hopes that i either learn discipline or die or i might just become a bum and hitch-hike around, or find some way to get to russia and be miserable there either way unless a miracle happens in a month's time i'll be out of school and in some new place

Free-will: God's First Mistake

RE: Life Change
10-7-2008 5:38:01 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #2

Well, fuck!

Another victim of the economy or just a bad spender seems like everything is spiraling the drain over there.

(Evil Grin) You could always come stay with me!

Big Smile
Last edited by Architect1 on 10-7-2008 5:41 PM

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

10-7-2008 10:36:58 PM
Glenn

Quote  #3

well credit card debt is my fault no loan is the fucked up economies they used to give out loans like m&m's now there is alot less they'll do for people

10-8-2008 1:22:13 AM
Zarkcus

Quote  #4

dont worry glenn it cant be that bad
i should know
like i said before there s always a back door
something that would of never ccured to most people
all you gotta do is ask around
try talking to to your proffessors or the equity office for starters im sure youll find something just dont give up

10-9-2008 7:47:26 AM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #5

Fuck, Glenn i feel for you man. Please, for the love of Lucifer himself, don't join the military,i've seen too many people here join the Marines, or National Guard for the sake of financial gain, its not worth it.

I know its tough for you right now, i've been in a similar position, and can share your struggle somewhat. Just know that among the all of us at Kuponut, we're here for you, as you were for me when Celeen died. Alot of shit happened over her, and for it my hands a forever stained red, but i was glad that i had friends like Arc, Cloud, You, and the rest of Kuponut to support me.

I've never left a friend to fall in the fire, we're all here for you Comrade.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

10-9-2008 1:01:40 PM
Glenn

Quote  #6

yeah it's still in the air whether ill be able to get loans from the government through the school i should know in a week or two once the paper work runs it's course
Last edited by Glenn on 10-9-2008 1:01 PM

10-12-2008 1:30:48 PM
AndY

Quote  #7

shit man thats a downer but dont worry im sure everything will be cool in the end to be honest i cant really say anything that hasnt already been said but ill always listen if its needed

Fuck all you gun toting hick gangster wannabe's

10-15-2008 4:03:20 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #8

I agree with Ansem on this, don't join the military. Fucked my brother up. Apparently it's not nice destroying a village full of innocents and then going and having a bacon sandwich.

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

10-25-2008 6:48:21 PM
Ansem the Defiler

Quote  #9

Yeah, it's true Patriotism is dead, Amerikan Patriotism at that.

The Amerikan military is shit, sure they offer all they benifits for the common man, but still, a life of servitude and possibility of being fitted for a latex body bag in Darfur, doesn't sound appealing to me.

Later
Ansem

My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realise they're bleeding.

10-28-2008 5:41:52 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #10

I'll openly admit that my brother did it for the money. It was about £200 a day, but in my eyes it's not worth being killed and watching your friends run the exact same risk. Besides, you can't even take 'adult literature' there 'cause it's too distracting from the job. That and plastic toilets melting in the heat, getting high off the fumes... Not good working conditions.

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 10 of 10

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19275113