Games
Facebook Fan Page
Current Date and Time:
11-20-2017, 9:22 AM

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess (gamecube version)
6-4-2007 3:38:36 AM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #1

okay you beat the huge fishy in the lake and you go to the spirit, when zant shows up and nearly kills midna and you rush to zelda, who i dunno, gives her spirit energy to midna to save her or something to that extent and then you go to faron woods and find the sacred meadow place and the stupid fluter thing sends a bunch of leaf puppets to attack you constantly and you follow him around,attacking him and keeping the puppets off your ass, and then he's on a ledge that is seemlyingly impossible to reach. now how the hell do i get on the stupid ledge thing?!<br><br>any info would be appreciated.

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

RE: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess (gamecube version)
6-4-2007 1:07:42 PM
Muteki

Quote  #2

Are you in a large circular area, or just in the regular roam around part of the forest?<br><br><br>(also both version are the same except for the controls)

Tails. He can create things that can fly into space, at the age of 8.

6-4-2007 2:27:07 PM
AngelOfBetrayal

Quote  #3

okay i got past the part i was stuck on, found a doorway up some stair/bridge thingies and boy did i feel stupid o_O <br>newys, now how do i get the statue thingys to be where they are suposed to be?

The devil may care but i don't No masters, no gods, no laws, no soul I'm insignificant, i'm shiny & unique I'm a freak, i'm a fuck-up, i'm suffering

6-4-2007 2:40:33 PM
Muteki

Quote  #4

A very long and complicated process.... trust me.... or you could look up how to just do that one part. There is a Twilight Princess walkthough in the Games section of Kuponut.

Tails. He can create things that can fly into space, at the age of 8.

6-10-2007 5:01:08 PM
Cloud 777

Quote  #5

I'm actually doing a personal sheildless challenge in TP.<br>Also a little cameo i found:<br>Go into the basement of link's house, (helps with lantern on) walk up to the mirror.<br>turn lantern off and look in the mirror.<br>DARK LINK!!!<br>the way i know?<br>A) I done it myself<br>B) Look at link's eyes before you do it. his eyes seem to point slightly upwards. whereas dark link's eyes point downwards.<br>malicously.

You Will Remember The Night You Were Struck By The Sight Of Ten Thousand Fists In The Air.

10-15-2007 2:32:45 PM
Architect1

Location: Buried in comic book pages and trying to make the stack higher!
Quote  #6

....Now that you've said that I'm reminded of an old fanfiction.....

Big Smile

You'll always know I'm there... but if the high pitched noise is getting louder it's time to RUN!

Page 1 of 1
Showing Threads 1 to 6 of 6

Privacy Policy
Hits: 19279994