Games
Facebook Fan Page
Check out the upcoming game: Dungeon Story
Video Games News: Yahoo
Video Game Lets You Drive From Miami To L.A. In 40 Minutes, Seamlessly

We've seen games that let you run from one end of a huge, real city to another. But Ubisoft's The Crew promises an altogether more impressive spectacle: one smooth drive from Miami Beach to the beaches of Los Angeles. Take a look.

Read more...

Deals: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, Marvel Cinematic Universe, PS+

Deals: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, Marvel Cinematic Universe, PS+

Announced yesterday, the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Limited Edition features an exclusive pin, and your preorder gets you the limited edition at no additional cost. [Kingdom Hearts 2.5]

Read more...

​Destiny Glitch Lets You Grab As Much Loot as You Can Carry

​Destiny Glitch Lets You Grab As Much Loot as You Can Carry

Been feeling broke in the beta for Bungie's new game? Don't worry. There's a glitch that lets you access loads of Glimmer, as long as you're willing to do a lot of running back and forth.

Read more...

Hearthstone's New Add-On Makes A Great Game Greater

Mario Kart is a blast and the Destiny beta is everywhere, but the one multiplayer game that's made the most impact on me is Hearthstone, a video game about the power of zoos.

Read more...

A Salute To The Rock, The Most Wonderfully Absurd Actor In Hollywood

A Salute To The Rock, The Most Wonderfully Absurd Actor In Hollywood

Dwayne Johnson. Better known as The Rock. Dwayne, "The Rock," Johnson. Need I say more?

Read more...

Plastic Man Will Probably Be My Favorite Thing About Lego Batman 3

Plastic Man Will Probably Be My Favorite Thing About Lego Batman 3

Let's be real here: including Plastic Man in any Lego video game should break the whole damn thing. He's Plastic Man! He can transform into almost anything! Even Lego bricks!

Read more...

Gawker No Big Deal But We're Not Ready for The Next Nuclear Disaster | Jalopnik FBI Investigating Fo

Gawker No Big Deal But We're Not Ready for The Next Nuclear Disaster | Jalopnik FBI Investigating Former Ford Employee For Possible Espionage | Jezebel This Dude's List of Dealbreakers Is 80% Horrific, 100% Hypocritical | Lifehacker This Infographic Lists Cellphone Etiquette for 11 Countries

Read more...

Today's selection of articles from Kotaku's reader-run community: (Not So) Back in The TAY Review: T

Today's selection of articles from Kotaku's reader-run community: (Not So) Back in The TAY Review: Towerfall Ascension Silent Protagonists: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Pt. 1 Does Anime Need Feminism?

Read more...

Privacy Policy
Hits: 16678977