Games
Facebook Fan Page
Check out the upcoming game: Dungeon Story
Video Games News: Yahoo
Victorian Era LEGO London Is Massive

Victorian Era LEGO London Is Massive

Doing LEGO builds for themes that never had official sets must be the hardest. But a UK-based group called Bricks to the Past's large-scale LEGO display of 19th century London is amazing without acknowledging that.

Read more...

Dreamfall Chapters: Book One Builds A World and Little Else

Dreamfall Chapters: Book One Builds A World and Little Else

I am a huge fan of The Longest Journey franchise, so you can bet the moment the Kickstarter for Dreamfall Chapters went online I threw my money at it. And now that the first chapter is out, let me say that it's not the most exciting opening, but it does do some serious world building.

Read more...

A Good, Horrible Look at Korea KFC's Double Down

A Good, Horrible Look at Korea KFC's Double Down

In South Korea, KFC's take on the Double Down is, well, something else. You might have seen the promotional pics. Let's have a look at pics of the actual sandwich.

Read more...

Tokyo Ghoul Builds an Emotional World of Horror and Violence

Tokyo Ghoul Builds an Emotional World of Horror and Violence

This past summer’s anime Tokyo Ghoul may ostensibly be a dark and twisted horror story about superpowered monsters who feed upon humanity; but beneath its surface, it's so much more.

Read more...

The U.S. Military Is Developing a High-Tech Sandbox

The U.S. Military Is Developing a High-Tech Sandbox

Dubbed the ARES Sandtable, this U.S. Military prototype uses a Kinect, a projector, software, and sand to recreate real-world environments like never before.

Read more...

Richarizard Nixon And Other U.S. Presidents As Pokémon

Richarizard Nixon And Other U.S. Presidents As Pokémon

Now that's an unexpected combination. And if the drawings weren't enough, artist Brandon Dayton added new pun names too for these Pokémon Presidents.

Read more...

Watch People Freak Out Over Mewtwo in New Smash Bros.

Watch People Freak Out Over Mewtwo in New Smash Bros.

Yesterday, Nintendo announced that Mewtwo was heading to the new Super Smash Bros. games as a downloadable character. Some people went bonkers. Others filmed themselves going bonkers.

Read more...

Why These Chinese Sanitation Workers Dress Like Spider-Man

Why These Chinese Sanitation Workers Dress Like Spider-Man

You might think this is just some gimmick. But it's more than that. Much more. The Spider-Man outfits are a reminder these two men are risking their lives.

Read more...

Privacy Policy
Hits: 16892441