Games
Facebook Fan Page
PRE-ORDER NOW!! Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4
Video Games News: Yahoo
Super Mario World Music Medley Will Brighten Up Your Day

Super Mario World was great for a lot of reasons, but I think it might have been the music of composer Koji Kondo that sticks out in my mind more than anything else. It’s even better when played on real instruments, and the talented musicians from YouTube channel moonbowmusicmovie very much do it justice with this medley.

Read more...

Game of Thrones Season 6 Casts Ian McShane in 'Key' Role

British actor Ian McShane is joining the cast of Game of Thrones in a role that reportedly will have a small amount of screen time but a lot of significance for Westeros.

Read more...

Portal Speedrun Makes Me Regret Thinking I Was Good at Portal

Way back in my college days, The Orange Box came out for Xbox 360, and I was very excited.

Read more...

Make Your Own Fallout Pip Boy With These Specs and a 3D Printer

Bethesda might have sold out of Pip Boy editions of Fallout 4, never to make any again, but thanks to one enterprising fan, it’s still possible to get one of your own. You just need a 3D printer.

Read more...

If you’re itching to see more gameplay of indie shooter Superhot, here’s a brand new video to go wit

If you’re itching to see more gameplay of indie shooter Superhot, here’s a brand new video to go with a beta that just went out to Kickstarter backers. Check out the devastating baseball bat toward the end and the new “Rewind” feature throughout.

Read more...

A Resident Evil 2 Remake Pitch is Already in Capcom's Hands

Good news everyone! Yoshiaki Hirabayashi, the producer behind Resident Evil HD Remaster, has already put together a pitch for a remake of Resident Evil 2 and apparently presented it to his Capcom overlords.

Read more...

Watch Summer Games Done Quick's Last Day of Charity Speedruns

It’s the last day of Summer Games Done Quick, the weeklong pile of awesome video game speedruns to benefit Doctors Without Borders, which makes it your last chance to watch talented players break your favorite games.

Read more...

This Week In The Business: A Shitload of Pip-Boys

QUOTE | “We made a shitload of Pip-Boys, and we went back and made more, and went back and made more.” - Bethesda marketing VP Pete Hines, explaining why there won’t be any more of the Fallout 4 accessories.

Read more...

Privacy Policy
Hits: 17072654