Games
Facebook Fan Page
PRE-ORDER NOW!! Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4
Video Games News: Yahoo
The latest update to Blizzard’s Battle.net launcher allows players to stream games like Overwatch, H

The latest update to Blizzard’s Battle.net launcher allows players to stream games like Overwatch, Hearthstone and World of Warcraft directly to Facebook.

Read more...

No Man's Sky Mods Make Everything Huge

Not awed by No Man’s Sky? Maybe you just need a change in perspective.

Read more...

The Attack On Titan Game Has One Job, And It Does It Pretty Well

All I wanted from Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom, the video game adaptation of the action horror anime sensation, was to feel like a badass swinging around town in my 3D maneuvering gear. As long as Tecmo Koei got that right, everything else could be wrong.

Read more...

Anime director Hideaki Anno, of Evangelion fame, is producing his studio’s first TV anime series: “T

Anime director Hideaki Anno, of Evangelion fame, is producing his studio’s first TV anime series: “The Dragon Dentist.” Crunchyroll reported today that, in February 2017, Studio Khara will spin the 2014 short into two 45-minute episodes. It’s a well-wrought short with excellent world-building and character design, so I can’t wait to see how Khara will handle it.

Read more...

What Are You Playing This Weekend?

It’s still hot, and it’s still summer! It’s also the weekend. What are you gonna be playing? Video games? Board games? A knock-off Fender that you found in a hotel room while on an assassination contract?

Read more...

Today's Best Deals: Household Essentials, Textbooks, Munchkin, and More

Household essentials, Munchkin: Marvel Edition, and $15 off textbooks lead off Friday’s best deals.

Read more...

Deus Ex's Blocked Doors Are Infuriating Me

What is this, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? What the shit is this?

Read more...

Deathstroke Gets Back to Being DC Comics’ Biggest Asshole

Slade Wilson kills people for money. Sometimes, it’s just because he wants/needs to. In recent years, he’s been presented as a kind of antihero but his newest series is taking him back to his roots as a straight-up jerkwad.

Read more...

Privacy Policy
Hits: 17837517