Games
Facebook Fan Page
Check out the upcoming game: Dungeon Story
Video Games News: Yahoo
Kill Everyone. Go Back In Time. Do It Again: The Video Game

You’re trapped in time. The same day won’t stop repeating itself, even if you ask it really nicely or, you know, die. You have absolute freedom. What do you do?

Read more...

The Worst Kind Of League Of Legends Teammate

“Is this guy gonna rage at me the whole game?” the unfortunate soul asks. Yes. Yes he is.

Read more...

Track: With That | Artist: Young Thug, Duke | Album: Barter 6

Track: With That | Artist: Young Thug, Duke | Album: Barter 6

Read more...

Here Is A Thing That Happens In Mortal Kombat X

For a game full of brutalities and gruesome deaths, Mortal Kombat X still managed to surprise me last weekend with one specific scene. You wanna see it, right?

Read more...

If You Haven't Bought a New Console Yet, These Deals Might Sway You

The PS4 may be winning this round of the console wars, but you can get some really fantastic deals if you opt for an Xbox One. Today you actually have two options to choose from.

Read more...

The Longest Game In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive History

One game. Six overtimes. 88 goddamn rounds. Consensus says it’s the longest single game of pro Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ever.

Read more...

Watch A Super Mario Bros. Aquarium Get Built From Scratch

If I ever decide to buy fish, I’ll have to consider this incredible aquarium by Kelsey Kronmiller.

Read more...

Deadspin Do Not Fuck With Bees | Gizmodo Now You Can Download Your Google History—Or Better Yet, Del

Deadspin Do Not Fuck With Bees | Gizmodo Now You Can Download Your Google History—Or Better Yet, Delete It | Jezebel How to Decorously Buy Your Daughter’s Way into Harvard | Lifehacker Isabel Diagnoses Your Health Symptoms, Based on Tools Used by Doctors | Kinja Popular Posts

Read more...

Privacy Policy
Hits: 16879164