Games
Facebook Fan Page
PRE-ORDER NOW!! Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4
Video Games News: Yahoo
WHO LIKES TANKS?

TANKS!

Read more...

Destiny Gets Some Big Changes Next Week, No Expansion Required

Maybe you’ve heard: Destiny is about to get a whole bunch of changes. Some of those changes are tied to the upcoming Taken King expansion, but a fair amount of them will happen whether you buy the expansion or not.

Read more...

Arkham Knight's PC Patch Is FINALLY Out

Arkham Knight, a PC game so broken that its publisher Warner Bros. had to withdraw it from sale , was released in June. It’s taken until September, but a patch to (hopefully) fix it is rolling out now.

Read more...

1989 Sega Game Was A Racing Monstrosity

Let’s all go back in time. Before Sonic Boom, before the Dreamcast, before the Saturn. To a time when Sega was awesome, and as famous for their killer arcade games as their console efforts.

Read more...

Not Every Game Clip On YouTube Has To Have Terrible Music

Also: nice flying!

Read more...

For Four Years, A Man Has Walked Across Minecraft

Kurt J. Mac has been walking in the same direction in Minecraft since 2011 . It is now September 2015, and he is still going.

Read more...

Upcoming Witcher 3 Patch Will Flesh Out The Game’s Romances

Not everyone was happy with the love triangle at the center of 2015’s hottest dating sim, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Fortunately, the game’s developers have been listening.

Read more...

Earlier this week I recapped my favorite story from Destiny’s buried Grimoire lore.

Earlier this week I recapped my favorite story from Destiny’s buried Grimoire lore. If you liked the tale of Thorn and The Last Word, check out this dramatic reading by Ghosts and Echoes.

Read more...

Privacy Policy
Hits: 17137775