Games
Facebook Fan Page
Check out the upcoming game: Dungeon Story
Video Games News: Yahoo
Maniac Resident Evil Players Use Only Knives, No Guns

Maniac Resident Evil Players Use Only Knives, No Guns

You have access to all sorts of weapons in Resident Evil. Pistols, shotguns, rocket launchers—you name it, and it's somehow sitting around an abandoned mansion. Players can also wield a knife, except it's super weak and has to be used extremely close range. It's a backup plan. Unless, of course, you're one of the many obsessed with playing the game with only knives.

Read more...

Mortal Kombat X Preorder Deal, Complete Firefly Series, and More Deals

Mortal Kombat X Preorder Deal, Complete Firefly Series, and More Deals

If you're planning on getting Mortal Kombat X for PS4 or Xbox One anyway, you might as well get a $10 Best Buy gift card to go with it.

Read more...

Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers

Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers

Nintendo launched a new affiliate program yesterday for YouTubers that, on paper sounds like a good thing. It's a way to let YouTubers make money off their Nintendo-related videos on YouTube, after all. But if you look at the finer details, things don't look so great.

Read more...

Are you playing Dying Light?

Are you playing Dying Light ? Are you playing online, in co-op or in "Be The Zombie" mode, on a PC or either console? If it's running well for you, let us know. If you're running into bugs or other problems, let us know that, too! We want to get a sense of how the game is running so far. Thanks.

Read more...

Grand Theft Auto V Looks Incredibly Creepy Without Textures

Grand Theft Auto V Looks Incredibly Creepy Without Textures

This isn't the Los Santos from Grand Theft Auto V that I remember, but it's one I'd like to visit.

Read more...

I have wanted to play Yakuza forever, and I'll have no excuse next month, as Yakuza 4 is part of Feb

I have wanted to play Yakuza forever, and I'll have no excuse next month, as Yakuza 4 is part of February's PlayStation Plus lineup. Transistor and Apotheon are for PS4, while Yakuza 3 and Thief are for anyone still booting up PS3s. Rogue Legacy is for every platform, and Kick & Fennick is Vita-only.

Read more...

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U just got a new update that makes 15 more stages available in 8-player fo

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U just got a new update that makes 15 more stages available in 8-player form. As is often the case when Nintendo updates stuff, other, bigger changes might have just snuck their way into Smash as well. If you see anything interesting, let us know! Full stage list below.

Read more...

Finally, A GTA V Stunt Montage With Birds

Finally, A GTA V Stunt Montage With Birds

All the jets are grounded. GTA V's birds are here to show how to pull tricks off properly.

Read more...

Privacy Policy
Hits: 16736852