Mog is of course a moogle. Moogles have always been in touch with their surroundings,
which also gives them the option to use them in battle. When Mog dances the dance of
a specific environment, that environment's unique forces and its animals will come to
the party's aid. To learn an environment, a dance move, he mearly has to complete a fight
in that environmental area. A dance used in its normal environment during battle will
always work, whereas a dance in a differnet area than that dance comes from, does have
a chance of failing. Mog's dances are listed below.
- This is all attack magic, include an instant kill attack
- An instant kill along with the powerful Cave In attack
- Likes a combination of Wind Song and Love Sonata
- Similar to Wind Song but has the devestating Elf Fire attack
- This dance has both an instant kill and the Elf Fire attack
- This dance has powerful Ice attacks and Elf Fire
- Powerful water attacks, one attack that heals the whole party.
- Mostly healing, but Wind Slash is an effective attack
- Water Rondo can only be found in the World of Balance, in the Serpent Trench.
- Snowman Jazz can only be found in the World of Ruin, in the snow fields in the northern most part of Narshe, outside the caves.