To access different parts ot the Hundred Acre Woods, you must first find the special items
called "Torn Page" that are scattered throughout Kingdom Hearts. The locations of these
pages are as follows, and it doesn't matter in which order you find the pages. The new
areas in the Hundred Acre Woods open up based on how many Torn Pages you have total, and not
specifically which ones you have found.
- Traverse Town:
Rescue 51 Dalmations, then visit the Dalmation's House.
Dark Chamber in the Cave of Wonders.
- Halloween Town:
The bookcase in the Doctor's Lab.
Ariel's Grotto, in a chest.
Sora's Cheer Ability:
To get Sora's Cheer Ability, you must romp around in The Hundred Acre
Woods. You have to fulfill certain requirements in the mini-games in.
order to gain the ability. They are listed below:
Pooh's Hunny Tree:
- more than 100 licks
- It's incredibly easy. An explanation isn't necessary.
- At least 150 points
- If rush appears, use it, but don't depend on it.
- After each block, return to the middle of the two rows to stop him easier.
- At least 40 yards
- Press R1 when Owl's wings are almost down to his sides.
Tigger's Giant Pot
- Less than 30 seconds
- Equip your longest Keyblade.
- Stay as far back on the stump as possible.
- The nut comes out, target it, jump, attack it when it's high.
Pooh's Friend Hunt:
- Less than five minutes
- Hit Roo's tree root to make him fall off, talk to Roo.
- Run to the three holes and talk to Rabbit when he pops out.
- Float up onto the log and talk to Tigger.
- Float up, run across the log, talk to Owl.
- Lock onto Pooh, take him to the blue flowers.
- Float up, cast a fire spell on the cobwebs inside the log.
- Target the beehive above the log, cast fire on it to make it fall.
- Lock onto Pooh, take him to the next set of blue flowers.
- Lock onto Pooh, take him to the hole in the tree.
- Jump down and talk to Piglet.