1. In the First District, to the right of the main entrance.
2. In front of the cafe in the First District.
3. Behind the fountain in the Third District.
4. Inside of Merlin's house in the Third District.
5. In an alcove on the right side of Lotus Forest.
6. After getting the evidence for Alice, go back into Lotus Forest. The Cheshire Cat will appear on a boulder that a flower spits out. Get big from the other flower again, and then push the boulder into the water. Get small and then jump up the new platforms and then jump into the new area.
7. At the feet of the gladiator statue on the left.
8. At the feet of the gladiator statue on the right.
9. In the Campsite, next to the big pile of crates.
10. In the Climbing Trees area, on the platform that leads to the Treetop area.
11. On the bottom of the Bazaar area.
12. In the Silent Chamber area, right by the stairs.
13. On a platform near the front of the Mouth.
14. On the floor of Monstro's throat.
15. In Chamber 5, in the center of the floor.
16. In the Dungeon, use Beast to break the wall.
17. After riding the big elevator, the last Blue Trinity is on the platform you arrive at.
1. In the alley behind the Item shop, on a fence.
2. In the Third District, in the river by the doorway blocked by bars.
3. In the Second District, on the roof of the Gizmo shop. It is on the wood that is blocking the bell.
4. Inside the Treasure Room, at the bottom of the statue on the left.
5. In Oogie's Manor, on the closet of the main entrance. This Trinity Mark is temporary!
6. In the Entrance Hall, on the second floor, near one of the statues.
1. In the Accessory Shop.
2. By the save point in the Rabbit Hole.
3. In the fireplace in the Bizarre room.
4. Underneath the billboards that have rankings for the tournaments. If you are looking at the billboards, the Mark is on the right.
5. In the Treetop area, in the center of the room, hidden underneath grass. Just watch for you command menu to say "Trinity" at the bottom.
6. Inside the Store Room, near the save point.
7. On the top of Geppetto's ship, you need Hi-Jump to reach it.
8. In the room with the save point in it. You use this Trinity to bring down the ladder to get up to Hook's room.
9. In the Library, near the save point.
1. Behind Merlin's house.
2. In the lobby.
3. Beside the giant in the Cave of Wonders.
4. From the room you start this level in, exit it, then go up the ladder, you should see it easily.
1. In the Secret Waterway where you talk to Leon and Aerith.
2. Go through the painting in the sideways Bizarre room. You will appear in Lotus Forest, with the Trinity nearby.
3. In the middle of the room you enter/exit the world from.
4. Go back to where you sealed the Keyhole, the Trinity Mark is there.
5. Right inside the entrance to the Cave of Wonders.
6. In Chamber 6, behind the giant things that are supposed to be stairs.
7. There is a big purple shell by Triton's palace, the Mark is inside the shell, on the ground.
8. In the Pumpkin Patch area, to the left of the entrance.
9. On the deck of the ship.
10. Halfway up the Rising Falls area, in a pool of water. This is also the place where Riku steals your Keyblade, if that helps anymore.
- To obtain the Yellow Trinity ability, you must complete the Hercules Cup at the Coliseum.
- There is a Red Trinity mark at Oogie's Manor. It is temporary, so if you miss it and finish the area, defeating Oogie, then it is gone for good. This is the only Trinity mark that is temporary. Don't miss it!